A series of townhouses by Darebin Parklands, in Bellfield. Liveable, sustainable and connected. Brought to you by Glenvill Developments.
Return to nature.
Bellfield is an easygoing neighbourhood with a clear sense of community. Tucked between Ivanhoe, Thornbury and Heidelberg, Bellfield has long been a magnet for young families who want the benefits of inner-urban living without sacrificing great green spaces in the process.
Glenvill Developments is gearing up to introduce this idyllic pocket of the new inner-north. What unites these homes are communal spaces where residents can create and share memories, set against a eucalypt backdrop – a natural extension of the Bellfield landscape.
- Just 9 km from Melbourne CBD in the leafy neighbourhood of Bellfield — a much-loved secret among Melburnians of the new inner-north
- Ford Park and Darebin Parklands offer residents with cycling routes, nature trails, recreation facilities and two new ovals
- All the lifestyle amenities that make Melbourne the best city for living — great coffee, cafes, bars and restaurants nearby
- Located at the corner of Banksia and Oriel Road, Bellfield
- A stone's throw from La Trobe University and RMIT Bundoora